Scope of Work- Replacement of existing pump/motors located on the electric Barge and installation of six vertical turbine water pump/motor assembly, Knife gate valves with Electrical actuators, Magnetic/Cidra flow meters and pressure transmitters along with Pressure gauges. Instrumentation on pond water lines was needed to control pump motors/knife gate valve operation. Deliverables for this project included:
- Motor specification/procurement/installation /termination
- Cable specification/procurement/installation /termination
- Multiline and relay settings
- 4.16 KV Power cables specification/procurement/installation termination to MCC and Testing
- Fiber optic cables specification/procurement/installation, termination and Testing
- Knife Gate Valve and Electric actuator procurement/ Installation/termination
- Flow/pressure Transmitter procurement/ Installation/termination
- Control panel/MCC/JB termination
- IO module selection/Assignment and Delta-V Interface.
- Alarm, Logic and Control Narrative
- Graphic development and configuration in Plant control room
- Drawings: P&ID, Location drawing, Datasheet, Single line drawings, MCC, Cable schedule, Installation drawings, Wiring/Loop diagram, Schematic diagram, Control Logic diagram.
Location: Northern Alberta
Type of Project: Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineering Design
Year Completed: 2017